forum avatar

Under the knife

By
Published 16th November 2010 |
Read latest comment - 28th November 2010

Off to Burton-o-Trent hospital tomorrow to get sliced open and remove a hernia, very nervous, but so pleased as its huge and doing my head in!

though will have nowhere to rest my coffee on now when watching NCIS!
Comments
Best of luck with that. Hope everything goes smoothly.

VirtuallyMary

Ouch! Best of luck matey.

Right that has to be an excuse to try out some of these smilies??

So when you go into hospital and you have your op while you are convalescing you will be surrounded by pretty nurses

Then when you get home, you can have a well earned beer

and at least you will be alright for xmas

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Good luck Kip - hope all goes well mate

Clive

How have you strained it, carrying your wallet?

Stavros

forum avatarKip FX Design
17th November 2010 2:15 PM
Thankyou for all the well wishes!

Back home now, as not an outpatient op anymore, its too big (since seeing original consultant 3-4 months ago) Now has to be open surgery.

So back here until Saturday, which means I can scream at the tellybox properly on Friday, Leicester V Harlequins! Woohoo!

Not quite as smoothly as hoped, then! How frustrating... still, looks like you've already found the positives, nicely done

VirtuallyMary

Bad luck mate, hope it goes ok on Saturday, my daughters boyfriend has just had the same op in Belize and he is doing find now.

Mark Pitts

Off to Burton-o-Trent hospital tomorrow to get sliced open and remove a hernia, very nervous, but so pleased as its huge and doing my head in!

though will have nowhere to rest my coffee on now when watching NCIS!

Which NCIS, not the new season?

Mark Pitts

forum avatarKip FX Design
17th November 2010 5:38 PM
Update:

Phonecall from a very lovely hospital chappy, who has now put me on private for saturday, so own room etc, and no need to pay

This Thread is now closed for comments