Favourite soccer player

By vo4u : Business Start Up
Published 12th January 2012 | Last comment 21st August 2012
Comments
David Beckham has always be my favorite.

Jake

My favorite football player is David Beckham

drilling123

Favourite football player would be Thierry Henry.

Robin Van Persie - Dennis Bergkamp - Ian Wright

Guess who I support

tomsk

Attacking players are always rated higher than players in other positions. Why is this?

Football is a team game and every player has a role to play in the position given to them.

What about a defender. Ashley Cole is an excellent left back, both defending and attacking and he has been at the top for over ten years.

andrewtomkinson

Kind of going to hijack the thread, for which i apologise -why does everyone get so passionate about football?

The game IMHO has changed so much with multi million pound contracts being offered to the players and the clubs who seem to have the most cash seem to be in the top 5.

Without goal line technology clubs are missing out on millions of pounds due to a disallowed goal.

Players are diving to get penalties - wheres the sportsmanship gone?

Avid F1 fan personally and partial to the odd game of snooker - watching the recent matches at the Crucible a few weeks ago - a player called a foul on himself that the ref missed, which eventually cost him the frame - what soccer alleged "star" would do that? Even if they know they knocked the ball out they claim its their throw in - hmm not a gentlemans game at all anymore

Clive

My favorite player are David Beckham and Messi.

nashir

2Not a united fan, but Paul Scholes! Even at his age he can keep composure with the young ones, and I don't think I have ever seen him pass an incomplete pass!

Vincent Kompany is brilliant also

Merouane Fellaini

ColDaw2

This Thread is now closed for comments