Planning for Christmas

By Harry1 : Business Start Up
Published 18th August 2012 | Last comment 31st August 2012
Comments
Even though we've got our wee gift shop, I'm absolutely the world's worst at planning for Christmas - I hate Christmas shopping and I have to argue with myself to make any headway with buying for the shop. I'd be completely delighted if you'd all inspire me! Hubby would do handstands to say thank you for getting me motivated, LOL

Margaret

Thanks,
Mar

...I hate Christmas shopping and I have to argue with myself to make any headway with buying for the shop. I'd be completely delighted if you'd all inspire me!

Margaret - Start stocking up for Christmas!

Hows that?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Even though we've got our wee gift shop, I'm absolutely the world's worst at planning for Christmas - I hate Christmas shopping and I have to argue with myself to make any headway with buying for the shop. I'd be completely delighted if you'd all inspire me! Hubby would do handstands to say thank you for getting me motivated, LOL

Margaret

Fancy stocking some Christmas Crackers?

Paul Myers

Although the feelgood factor might help get feet through the door - surely seeing christmas festivities when it has been as hot as it has over the past few days will be a massive turn-off for consumers

enterprisepe

I think August is not suitable for xmas products. I will start in November

Marry martin

This Thread is now closed for comments