Blogging to make money.:tips for bloggers

By : Business Start Up
Published 26th March 2013 |
Read latest comment - 28th March 2013

Blogging has become a new career to some of us these days. People have different approach as to why they blog: some blog just for fun, while others blog to earn a living.
For you to be a good blogger, you need make blogging as your passion.
Making money blogging takes time and effort, so don't give up.
Handwork never dies: one day that blog which you have put longer hours in, will pay off someday.
Don't hope to be a millionaire through blogging as these might frustrate you in the end.

technews
Comments
making money from blogging is not new it's been around since the beginning of the internet

youronlinestuffcom

Blogging has become a new career to some of us these days. People have different approach as to why they blog: some blog just for fun, while others blog to earn a living.

Technews? Have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?

I think blogging has past its zenith and I wouldn't be looking to blogging for a career change!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

If you're hoping to make money, you may as well buy a lottery ticket. However, if you're looking for traffic, try list marketing to get your blog up and running in no time

UK US Marketing

Must admit I haven't bothered with blogging for over a year now, when employing people to do it, I find most of the stuff they write cringeworthy as they have no idea about a particular subject. What I think they tend to do, is to do a minimal amount of research from other websites and take different snippets, jumble it all up to try and make original content and then just post it without first getting it checked out...

Thanks,
Barney

Yep, and many people will write 500 word articles on any subject for just $5. Is this what Google meant buy 'Great Content'

UK US Marketing

Yep, and many people will write 500 word articles on any subject for just $5. Is this what Google meant buy 'Great Content'

Its true, most times, you get what you paid for, but I have to admit, that's more or less where I started out a few years ago. Writing articles about spy gadgets Sometimes you find really great writers that are only just making their mark on the online communities, they just need a chance and someone to believe in them,but at the same time, you get those that churn out an article in about 20 minutes, and is literally scared to death when you mention copyscape. 'Tis a double edged sword most times and you need to be really choosy of the people that write for you.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Most people use blogging as a bit of fun and for me i'm not sure many people will be making any money from it? With the birth of social media then most people spend their time there and blog on the off chance.

If you're making money from blogging then you're probably in a minority of about 1% if that and those who say they are making money are either lying or aren't making enough to pay the bills.

davewright13

This Thread is now closed for comments