New Scottish Border Crossing Rules

By : Forum Member
Published 12th September 2014 |
Read latest comment - 15th December 2015

Hey, come on, it was obvious what the topic was going to be! 

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man
Comments

Absolutely superb 

Even got Ronald McDonald in there!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

The more you look at it the more detail you spot.

Absolute brilliance !! 

Clive

...If you hone in 500% on the newspaper there's an article written about....Only joking guys don't

go there 

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man

Love this made me chuckle  Love looking for the details in your iillustrations.

Also found out few days ago what the national animal is for scotland, it did make me chuckle, it is embarrassing. ANyone want to take a guess...no google play fair :P tbh i would have never have guessed it!!! 

Also saw this got Tweeted through @bizitweet nice there showing your cartoon would been nicer if the linked it back to you.  

thanks again for that friday fun

Louise
CEO Resonate Media

wonder if there will be actual border guards?

Thanks,
Paul S

...going to find it a little tough finding said animal Louise 

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man

Ok Jan, apologies for calling the bird on the castle a Vulture  Obviously I knew it was a Golden Eagle 

Tried to be clever and just said to Jan he forgot the Thistle, but as usual all the detail is there! Just seen it in the grass... 

Obviously a hit looking at the pageviews, and can also see 7 Facebook shares, 15 twitter shares and 17 Google ones from this page  Have also done a number of shares and included a link back to your site.

Job well done mate and have a cracking weekend...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

CHEERS 

cheers
Jan Jan the artist man

hah well apparently our "national animal" is the unicorn.... go gather cause I have no idea IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!  Sad days   but yeah it good nice to get some humour in at the end of the week

Louise
CEO Resonate Media