Search Engine Optimisation for laymen and newbies

By Steve.Richardson : Administrator
Published 19th May 2020 | Last comment 27th April 2022
Comments

I canceled my Google ads a month ago and then did some content in some categories. I'm doing better now than I was before, but of course I can say that in advance.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Hey Steve, let me drop my hearty thanks for this precious focuses. Yeah, search engine optimization is pretty much integral part in the web world to reach out targeted audiences. And recently like before quality content is the top notch terms to get ranked in google or any other search engine. But only content is not the way of touching the goal while your competitors hold high authority. I found a made some great focuses indeed. I am not so well in seo terms. Can you bring a focus on Technical seo and also How can I change properly h1 tag for a home page whether it is based in WordPress or magento or shopify or even wix platform? Please...
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Paul0207

Can you bring a focus on Technical seo and also How can I change properly h1 tag for a home page whether it is based in WordPress or magento or shopify or even wix platform? Please...
Thanks in advance.”

Hi Paul

All the platforms you are talking about are third party so you will need to follow any guidance or help files relating to that platform. Things like changing H1 tags are normally pretty straightforward but can depend on the templates you are using when it comes to Wordpress. You may need to edit the template directly, but always make a copy of any files.

Afraid I've no experience of magento or shopify and wix last time I checked was a very simple WYSIWYG, but all should come with help, faq's or support.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

We as in Novus, really appreciate the information you provided. There's always to learn from fellow Search Engine Optimisers like you so thank you for the post!

ArchieDavidson

We as in Novus <link removed>, really appreciate the information you provided. There's always to learn from fellow Search Engine Optimisers like you so thank you for the post!”

This is why this post that was originally written donkey's years ago, is still relevant, because nothing has really changed!

Including SEO agencies like Novus outsourcing ineffective link building, such as link dumping on forums 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Great work! I remember when I started my career with SEO/ SEM services. Now I have two SEO experts in my company.

denydi