Sun worshipper or grumpy and melting?

By : Forum Moderator
Published 11th August 2020 |
Read latest comment - 1st October 2020

The weather has been SO HOT in the UK. So clearly we need a thread about it. 

The British love to discuss the weather, but frankly I don't feel like I'm in Britain. There's huge storms due to the intense heat today and it's set to continue. 

Of course then it'll be rain non stop for a week and we'll all be moaning about that instead!

So are you a lover of this heat, pretending you're abroad or hateful that you're so hot you can't function? 

Comments

lol , I came here thinking it was never gonna be this hot. I have never been a lover of the heat but just think of a bright side in that it wont last long. Where I come from it is normal to be this hot at night and lasts for weeks and weeks. As a child I always used to  sneak into my parents room to sleep as they had air-conditioning, got my own eventually lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

lol , I came here thinking it was never gonna be this hot. I have never been a lover of the heat but just think of a bright side in that it wont last long. Where I come from it is normal to be this hot at night and lasts for weeks and weeks. As a child I always used to  sneak into my parents room to sleep as they had air-conditioning, got my own eventually lol”

Haha yes we do get it here and it's less pleasant as most people don't have air con. I wish it would just be consistently 25 with sunshine. But no, it has to be 300 degrees or raining and cold. 

300 degrees would be too hot...OMG!

redstone

The weather has been SO HOT in the UK. So clearly we need a thread about it. 

The British love to discuss the weather, but frankly I don't feel like I'm in Britain. There's huge storms due to the intense heat today and it's set to continue. 

Of course then it'll be rain non stop for a week and we'll all be moaning about that instead!

So are you a lover of this heat, pretending you're abroad or hateful that you're so hot you can't function? 

”

I think Global Warming pushing the heat or climate change.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

This Thread is now closed for comments