Security system

By : Forum Member
Published 26th December 2020 |
Read latest comment - 31st December 2020

Good afternoon, sir! I would like to ask you for a piece of advice. I am going to install a fully-equipped security system in my house. I do not like DIY variants because for me this sphere is too important to do by myself. So, I will cooperate with the Ajax company. They produce a lot of different products for such a system. I have chosen fire and flood detectors, sirens, and a motion sensor. Unfortunately, they don't suggest cameras. So, they told me they will be able to connect any cameras of another brand to the system. Do you think your cameras can suit?

Thanks,
Scottland
Comments

Was this supposed to be aimed at someone specific? 

Good afternoon, sir! I would like to ask you for a piece of advice. I am going to install a fully-equipped security system in my house. I do not like DIY variants because for me this sphere is too important to do by myself. So, I will cooperate with the Ajax company. They produce a lot of different products for such a system. I have chosen fire and flood detectors, sirens, and a motion sensor. Unfortunately, they don't suggest cameras. So, they told me they will be able to connect any cameras of another brand to the system. Do you think your cameras can suit?”

Can you explain further? What is your target btw?

redstone

I would like to ask you for a piece of advice. I am going to install a fully-equipped security system in my house. ...”

I don't think you need our advice, have a chat with your local Government representative. I hear you have whole departments specializing in home security, surveillance, poisoning people in Salisbury... 

Watch out though if using Ajax, it's better suited for cleaning floors and toilets.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments