Anyone been following the apprentice?

By : Administrator
Published 18th November 2010 |
Read latest comment - 22nd December 2010

Must admit, I do like it. Yeah I know its a quiz show, and the candidates are picked for TV ratings, but it is a good laugh.

Wouldn't you just love to have his Lordship round for a few drinks, with his one liners I'd be crying all night

The poor chump who got the chop last week made me laugh, unemployed retail and marketing guru, now unemployed again

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
I never miss it, but it seems a bit boring this time aorund, not the usual arguments....well not yet. I guess still getting rid of the TV entertainment twirps before the real nitty gritty kicks in.

Who are you betting on winning?

I reckon the ex army guy whose name I can't recall, or maybe Liz.

He always ends up choosing the ones who are wholly professional in their demeanour, not the ones with large personalities or too set in their ways to change like the marketing guru. I wanted that twit last night to go, the numpty telecoms entrepreneur....how annoying is he?

indizine
indizine

forum avatarwassat
18th November 2010 8:34 PM
Hi All

Must admit I've not been watching this series. But I do keep up to date on the following link.

YouTube - BolegBros's Channel

Think it's better that the real series.

Dave

forum avatarKip FX Design
19th November 2010 12:06 AM
Oh come on, would you rather a career in someones shadow or shine as the next big thing?

Michael Jordan, Clive Woodward, Dale Carnegie, Richard Branston and Kip Carrier, do you think they trailled for this?

Who are you betting on winning?

I reckon the ex army guy whose name I can't recall, or maybe Liz.

Yep, I reckon it's between 3, the ex army one, the other lad who was the go between in this last task (not the Harry Enfield Tim Nice but Dim) or the blond girl who looked like she wanted to put an ice pick through her PM this week. No idea what their names are

Oh come on, would you rather a career in someones shadow or shine as the next big thing?

Michael Jordan, Clive Woodward, Dale Carnegie, Richard Branston and Kip Carrier, do you think they trailled for this?

Somebody give him a kick, he's talking in his sleep again

Steve Richardson

forum avatarGuest
21st November 2010 10:48 AM
I love it!
Some of the crap they come up with makes me cringe though and I am quite often heard screaming, NOOOOOOO!!!, at the TV between 9-10 on a wednesday evening

I'm championing for Liz

I'm championing for Liz

Is that the blonde one who looks a bit Denise Van Outon?

Steve Richardson

Liz is my winner.

And Nick so far has the best line of the series for me - "They'd be on it like a tramp on chips"

Classic.

DynaShop

Liz the blonde bird or the Army guy. not fussed which but they are the only on es that seem to have some ability.

Stavros

So whos with me & wanted to slap that irratating lil idiot (stuart the brand!) when he won the last task - i duno about him being the brand - would have loved to have branded his behind for him - surely he is next to go

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments