Do goarticles and ezinearticles directories still exist plse?

By : Forum Member
Published 11th February 2012 |
Read latest comment - 15th February 2012

OK I panic easily .....

Having just prepared a long overdue article for GoArticles, I tried to submit it today ... and found I couldn't get into the site (even when I Googled it and tried other links).

So I tried ezinearticles with same result.

Can anyone tell me plse - do these directories still exist (they took a pasting from Panda but I'd have thought they wouldn't go out of business)?

If they don't exist, can you recommend another directory likely to be as good for SEO purposes plse?

THANKS all. Linda

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK
Comments
Hi Linda

Do you mean your account does not work or the site does not work?

tomsk

Hi Tomsk

I think this might have been a D'oh moment - I've been on another computer half an hour later and had no problems looking at either site

Unless I get back to everyone - PLEASE forget I spoke! Best wishes Linda

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

Yes I know Ezine defiantly still exists I was on it about half an hour ago, I'm not sure about goarticles though.

TCCuk

This may be a short-lived PC hissy fit but ... my computer's still refusing to put me through to both the ezinearticles and goarticles sites. I've tried going via Google, links on directory lists etc. I don't get as far as trying to log on.

The computer's quite happy to put me through to directories I haven't tried (eg Squidoo, Technorati). It doesn't seem to jib on any other site.

I can take the low tech route of using another computer to access these sites but am wondering why my PC's suddenly playing up on only two perfectly OK sites. Anyone else experienced any similar behaviour plse?

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

Hi Linda

Havent logged onto ezinearticles in ages, but when I did, I got a message saying I had a new dashboard.

I don't know what the old URL was (or even if it was different) but it now takes me to:
http://my.ezinearticles.com/

Could it be your old PC is trying to access your old control panel/dashboard?

On your PC, what browser are you using? If chrome, try opening an incognito window, so you log on without any cached credentials etc.

Cant rem how to do it in IE, it's been that long

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I don't know what the old URL was (or even if it was different) but it now takes me to:
http://my.ezinearticles.com/

The old one was http://members.ezinearticles.com

JamesK

Hi Steve and James

I appreciate the friendly advice.

Sadly, not much further forward (I've done what was suggested but computer still says no).

I emailed GoArticles and EzineArticles from another computer - they're wondering whether the trouble's caused by my broadband provider. They'll get back to me later .....

It's all the silly little problems that get to me, the ones where there shouldn't be a difficulty but somehow there is.

Am now going off on a massive, temper-relieving SULK! Best wishes, Linda

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

Hi Steve and James

I appreciate the friendly advice.

Sadly, not much further forward (I've done what was suggested but computer still says no).

I emailed GoArticles and EzineArticles from another computer - they're wondering whether the trouble's caused by my broadband provider. They'll get back to me later .....

It's all the silly little problems that get to me, the ones where there shouldn't be a difficulty but somehow there is.

Well if you want, and you have some articles you want to be posted on ezine, send them to me and I can put them on my account It may take 7 days to clear though as I havent used it much and only have 3 or 4 articles live

James

JamesK

I tend to find the best fix for annoying computer issues like this is red wine

Ok, it's a short term fix

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments