Are you good at Sales?

By : On the up
Published 28th January 2013 |
Read latest comment - 28th February 2013

Not as good as this guy:

Ops, can't post links but Google "Door to Door salesman" in YouTube and you will come across a guy called Kenny. Really worth a visit!

Edit: The link is here: youtube.com

shaneparkins
Comments
I hope I got it right If not, let me know and I will edit it for you It takes ten posts for members to be able to post live links.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Class act, just sat through it 10/10

Love one of the comments "if all door to door salesmen were like this, I'd be broke"

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

good stuff. sure it won't be long before he has his own show!

neil@camisonline

Yeah - he is a really good salesman, just browsing on from there - the guy selling a peeler is another good example. He made his millions selling a $6 item on a street.

shaneparkins

It's good when you can find a job that fits so well with your personality.

neil@camisonline

As you say steve, good act. Is that a publicity stunt or what. He’s not a salesman, he’s a wanabe.. made me smile though

skylight

Have a look at this vid, Michelle Jenneke Aussie hurdler famed for her dance warm up routine, not sure if this is classed as sales or a stunt. jenneke now worth millions, she

skylight

He should be in Hollywood silver screen... lol

sbeam

I will have a look about Kenny in You Tube, I am sure it will be impressive, as you comments are quite intriguing. I don`t know if I am good in sales, but I am trying to learn as much as possible. Do you think that selling is something you can learn by practice or kind of a talent?

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

This Thread is now closed for comments