Free Publicity

By : Forum Member
Published 11th March 2013 |
Read latest comment - 28th March 2013

I was driving through Limehouse link tunnel this morning, just me and the geezer in front, black roller, AMS 1 on the plate.... Don't know quite what came over me, but I just started to think, if I just clip his motor, first he's going to be late for his current employment tribunal, no doubt the accident would be on the news and in the papers. And I'd get plenty of free advertising space

Thanks,
Barney
Comments
I love it!! What a genius idea I can see a whole industry cropping up here, "clip a celeb and advertise your business"

hmmm clip-a-celeb.com is still free....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

i'd get your logo printed on the side of you car before you do it. Would be great for the local press!

neil@camisonline

Just spat my coffee across my desk reading this - Thanks Barney !

Ingenious take on the insurance rip off of staged accidents - love the concept lol

Of course we are all openly talking about fraud here, so for all the doo-gooders out there- this post is poking fun at a situation and is not being publically endorsed.

Clive

Lol, that is what I call thinking out-of-the-box Clever Barney

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

hahaha, cool idea, indeed!

LauraRa

Very clever idea, and the logo idea also. What a way to advertise your buisness.

Slough Business

Evil people .....hahahaha

alicemenezes

forum avatarGeneva
25th March 2013 1:38 PM
What kind of publicity you want?? If you need logo for it then you can get it at very cheap rate from freelance websites by just making a post on there...

Geneva

Very Interesting Idea!

Melanie

This Thread is now closed for comments