Do you see some improvement

By : Forum Member
Published 1st May 2013 |
Read latest comment - 19th July 2013

Some harsh times about many businesses might be already over. Do you feel it? Do you have higher profits or more clients, when compared to the same time last year for example?

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates
Comments
Strange... I expected a different flow of this thread

There have been many improvements in the real estate industry so far in 2013 in many segments of the USA market. Sorry for the late reply.

Scintillion

For me business is good, came very close 3 or 4 years ago to pulling the plug. But I did change direction in what I did, having spent over 30 odd years in the gas heating industry, I then got into electric heating for numerous reasons this market is taking off. Over the last 18 months I fit around 5 electric heating systems to around 1 gas heating system. The two things that work in our favour is London is such a vast area and currently interest rates are low.

Thanks,
Barney

Thank you. I am glad to here that such powerful industries are having growth during the last months.I believe this is a good sign.

Yup looking good here in directory land, which means there are plenty of biz's out there and looking to market and advertise.

Maybe we are are finally shaking off the years of economic doom and gloom? Even fuels cheaper at the moment...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Yup looking good here in directory land, which means there are plenty of biz's out there and looking to market and advertise.

Maybe we are are finally shaking off the years of economic doom and gloom? Even fuels cheaper at the moment...

it is good to hear this, Steve hopefully the end of these tough economic times is coming!

PS: Could you please rectify my thread title, as it annoys me Thanks

PS: Could you please rectify my thread title, as it annoys me Thanks

lol done!

Steve Richardson

I think there are flurries of activities, but we are missing the consistency that would indicate a steady recovery. Sadly we are seeing many mid-sized businesses that weathered the storm over the last few years now hit the wall and close. Micro businesses do seem to be on the rise though, and I think that that may be a trend of how the economy has changed permanently.

CenturionSigns

its depends upon business to business. What market do you work. If its an IT industry you might not get effected as like me.

Coming from the IT industry I'd disagree, I remember the big IBM job layoffs, dumping contractors, then a sudden peak and taking on new staff, followed by another wave of redundancies. Other blue chip firms like Accenture and HP used to follow similar cycles as well.

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments