"Your forum account...."

By : Forum Member
Published 13th January 2017 |
Read latest comment - 17th January 2017

Got an email:

"It's been a while since we have seen you and we have had the place decorated while you have been away."

Really?  Was on here last week!

I guess it depends on your idea of 'a while' I suppose? : - )


Thanks,
ITGeek007
Comments

Hi All

Not bee on fr a while i will endevour to get writing on here soon

 

connelly coaches


Thanks,
John

“Got an email:

"It's been a while since we have seen you and we have had the place decorated while you have been away."

Really?  Was on here last week!

I guess it depends on your idea of 'a while' I suppose? : - )”

 

lol alright guys you win 

Tried to pick out as many recent posters as I could but missed you both. Got you responding though and gave John a nudge 

Have a great weekend both.


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Actually, technically, you haven't 'seen' us at all!

We've never actually met!

LMAO


Thanks,
ITGeek007

“Actually, technically, you haven't 'seen' us at all!

We've never actually met!

LMAO”

 

That's what you think....    wooo ha ha ha.... tape over that camera...

Anyway, I blame Rachael for the copy


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Meeting online is the new meeting in person anyway- you should know this as an 'ITGeek'.

As for the email I am not responsible I did not type it therefore I know nothing 

“Actually, technically, you haven't 'seen' us at all!

We've never actually met!

LMAO”

 

 


Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

“That's what you think....    wooo ha ha ha.... tape over that camera...”
 

How did YOU know! 

Actually, on a serious point, call me mad, but I DO use a piece of tape over the camera.  Because you NEVER know, do you?!


Thanks,
ITGeek007

“Meeting online is the new meeting in person anyway- you should know this as an 'ITGeek'." 

 ”

 

Mmmm.... it seems some people can't recognise humour!


Thanks,
ITGeek007

Have got quite a broad sense of humour actually


Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

“How did YOU know! 

Actually, on a serious point, call me mad, but I DO use a piece of tape over the camera.  Because you NEVER know, do you?!”

 

So do I.  If the inventor of Facebook covers his, that's good enough for me!!


JuliaP

This Thread is now closed for comments