Google Ads - your account is suspended - scam

By : Administrator
Published 23rd January 2019 |
Read latest comment - 27th January 2019

To be fair theses phishing emails are slowly getting better. Obviously after years of laughing at the poor English and typos, the scammers have wised up and are starting to use proofreaders 

Although being accused of "circumventing systems" sounds a bit painful!

As always be wary, treat everything as dubious and don't click any links unless 100% sure.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

lol What I don't get is how they think this is going to fool people .. If I happen to come across 1 of these I used to check , but not by following links ,but by going though the search.... I don't think I have clicked on a email link in a long long time , unless they are from my trusted emails..Although lucky enough my internet security always catches them out as well , which is why it is extremely important to have a good security program

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

lol What I don't get is how they think this is going to fool people .. ”

Problem is it does, and because they can blast this rubbish at high volume, only take a few people to fall for it to make it highly profitable

Greater online education is the only thing that will beat it IMHO. 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Problem is it does, and because they can blast this rubbish at high volume, only take a few people to fall for it to make it highly profitable

Greater online education is the only thing that will beat it IMHO. 

While my parents are still around people will always be fooled.... They are not stupid at all but they really trust people far too easily! 

This Thread is now closed for comments