Which Freelance Website is best for Pick the Project?

By : Forum Member
Published 1st June 2020 |
Read latest comment - 10th June 2020

Hi,

Which freelance website is best to pick the project and gets the payment on time?. Í have tried freelancer website, but unfortunately, I can't any project till now. If anyone has good knowledge to do freelancing, please share your experience with us.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

Google it, there are loads to choose from now. I've had mixed experience over the years trying different sites, but freelancer seemed ok. Just remember you get what you pay for.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

There is also upwork which is very good. I use it often to get work done.. Fiverr is not so good any more, it's popular 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

There is also upwork which is very good. I use it often to get work done.. Fiverr is not so good any more, it's popular ”

Did you receive the payment from Upwork for your works?. If yes what are the formalities they follow and do you face any difficulty?.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

I tried to get work on UpWork and found people wanted the moon on a stick for the price of a stamp. So I left. 

Did you receive the payment from Upwork for your works?. If yes what are the formalities they follow and do you face any difficulty?.

I was a buyer so to speak..Used to use it for my Zencart website when I needed work done. Never had a problem though and ended up using teh same guy for ages . But as Rebecca  says everyone on these sites are looking for a bargain so to speak.. Although funnily enough I am looking for someone to build a module for my website as we speak, just trying to find other people who are in need of the same module ,so we can crowd fund 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments