Social Monkee?

By : Forum Member
Published 10th March 2012 |
Read latest comment - 9th August 2012

Anyone come across this site? What are your thoughts? Is it worth the $47 to become a premium member? Or is it best to avoid?

Thanks,
Barney
Comments
forum avatarelectra
10th March 2012 12:17 PM
I don't trust those kinda free stuff anymore... very tricky!! also might get you trash links.

I tried it a couple of times on one of my sites i.e 50 links. On checking it seems that the links are very poor. I wont use it again.

Bill Ryan

Must admit it looked a bit too good to be true, just couldn't get my head around having backlinks from only 100 sites. And with the videos going on about spinning words / phrases, it made me want to head for the drinks cabinet...........

Thanks,
Barney

Never heard of the site - but I would be interested to hear different person's individual success rates and stories using it to further determine if it would be worth investigating.

Scintillion

Stay away, even from the free one. I saw it like a year or two ago, not worth the hassle of going the website

JamesK

I heard some negative reviews from social monkee, they probable build your website backlink instantly means may be unethical road.

JohnDale

They own all bookmarking sites that they will submit your links to. They look all similar and made just for that. Sometimes in report you will see lots of pages not found! I have premium membership which I got for free ages ago(I wouldn't have invested ) and tried only once few weeks ago to see if they actually produce results. I choose the 100 links to be distributed over 5 days. I saw an improvement of few places several days later. Now I can't really tell whether those links prompted it or was it natural as the site naturally climbing upwards. I will experiment with it more. But this could be a solution for low competitive keywords. Bare in mind these links are low quality links which may not have values in eyes of SE.

Thanks,
fourth-monkey

Well I never invested any money, nor used it. I may of done if someone on here had said something positive about the site. All I get from them now is continuous spam emails. Sometimes you just wished you never clicked on certain websites...

Thanks,
Barney

I think it best to avoid, if you didn't expend any dollar.

nashir

This Thread is now closed for comments