What online advertising do you use?

By SCentral : Growing Business
Published 20th April 2012 | Last comment 16th September 2012
Comments
You have Great Thought about online marketing. It always help to develop your Busines. Search engine optimization is the best who helps in this online marketing.

Thanks to nice meet u.

SEO at the same time your own effort to increase your online visibility can be a big help. If you're just gonna sit there and do nothing, then no leads will come your way. Just a simple advice.

eastvantage

i have a current list of local freeads kind of places
not sure i am allowed to post here as only just joined

old boy

i have a current list of local freeads kind of places
not sure i am allowed to post here as only just joined

that'd be helpful, however' i think you need to post at least 10? before you can post links, just like meee

eastvantage

..not sure i am allowed to post here as only just joined

..i think you need to post at least 10? before you can post links...

Yup, but it's only 10 posts, and it keeps johnny spammer at bay

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi

Start by posting a lot of useful material on your website to get a good platform for your website to get picked up in search engines. try to base the content on some of the keywords that people may be searching for but the key is to get well informed content. After that, do a bit of free link building and you are on your way to getting some traffic from the search engines.

Cheers

kev

50cents

You can use google ads and PPC. This can help you to increase your goals and sales.

nashir

take advantage of as many sources of free advertising as you can!

there is free classifieds, free business directories, blogs for product/service reviews...

if your website is well designed and can efficiently convert customers then put your small budget in CPC. Otherwise, don't get any paid advertising until your website can actually convert.

BoBo_184

This Thread is now closed for comments