Advanced Google Analytics Tutorial

By : Administrator
Published 25th June 2012 |
Read latest comment - 12th June 2013

Here is an indepth and fantastic tutorial for anyone looking to increase their analytic's knowledge, especially with the recent changes to the layout.

Some great tips, and I do love the pivot table!

Google Analytics Tutorial: 8 Valuable Tips To Hustle With Data!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
Thanks for this. One of my clients wants me to be Google Analytics verified. Frankly, it's just a massive ball ache when all I need to do is write content for their blog

FreelanceScribbler

Avinash Kaushik is the world leader in Google Analitics another top man in the field is Matt Bailey there is a great video of him speaking at a Google convention where he talks about Analytics according to captain kirk, don't think I can post a link to it being a new member but it's easy to find on you tube.

I saw him speak when he came to Glasgow and he is informative and entertaining. Definitely worth checking out.

Alex

A A Brooke

I do not know much about Google analytics though i am told it is vital for web owners interested in SEO .

Roxy

There are alternatives to it. I used to use a little program called Analog that analysed my web server's log files but analytics just makes it easier.

You just have to copy and paste little bits of code into your page so google can track it. It's good for anyone who wants to know who their customers are and what sort of traffic is hitting their site.

neil@camisonline

Once you get your head around google analytics it is extremely useful! I would definitely advise it!

RachelHD1

don't forget to put in a cookie disclaimer on your site about using Google Analytics and also a link for those who want to opt out.

promostamper

Yeah, Avinash is the man. To him, there isn't anything more important than understanding your data and using it to improve your performance.

MasBro

This Thread is now closed for comments