How to increase Page Rank?

By : Business Start Up
Published 10th July 2012 |
Read latest comment - 28th August 2013

How can I get high PR for my site?

logiseek
Comments
There are loads of resources here on MLF you could read through, also, we can't really help when we don't know what you've done so far.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Generally getting links from high PR sites back to your site will hlep increase PR.

Other possible things are age of site, indexed pages and ages of these pages, fresh content added to the site regularly and more.

kellyup

Also the PR that you see is outdated anyway so bear that in mind - think its a couple months if I remember rightly before its updated again. Check out the Mozrank too which is from SEOmoz.

kellyup

There's a lot of way to get PR and it's difficult to mention here. However, to get and stick to high PR you have to do everything!

Nathan Lynch

When you can doing seo regularly both onpage and offpage optimization then after few days, you get high PR.

After a few days? Blimey, normally takes a few months before I see any PR improvements.

Can you tell us any particular on or off page improvements that work well for you? Especially in this post Panda world.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

this is also my question.

Hi,

Can I ask why your focus is increasing your PR?

Paul Myers

I

logiseek

...but my sites PR is remain same as it was at the beginning please suggest me on that so I can increase my PR.

You've asked the same question again! I've moved it to your other thread, as you've been asked a question..

Hi,

Can I ask why your focus is increasing your PR?

I agree with Paul, why are you focusing on PR? If you have good useful content, and market properly, then you will naturally get PR. But PR doesn't actually achieve anything? Toolbar PR is just vanity for us IM's. Your average user couldn't care less

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I agree with Paul, why are you focusing on PR? If you have good useful content, and market properly, then you will naturally get PR. But PR doesn't actually achieve anything? Toolbar PR is just vanity for us IM's. Your average user couldn't care less

You know my opinion on PR actually differs, bare with me and I will explain.

Google themselves have admitted that pagerank is not a factor in how they rank web pages but you have to keep in mind what pagerank is.

Pagerank is a measure of authority that an individual web page has. If a page has a rank of say, 5 or 6 then you guarantee that there are some pretty heavy duty URLs linking to it. Those URLs are in turn are passing their authority to the other page.

A link from a page with PR 4 is always going to be worth way more than a PR 1 link but if that page has been spammed to death (a blog post for example) then you might as well ignore it. The keys to post penguin link building are diversity, contextuality, variation and low out bound links.

In fact, I may have a gift for everybody on this forum. I recently released an ebook on this exact topic that has been receiving rave reviews. I will PM you about it, Steve to see what you think

OLBNow

This Thread is now closed for comments