recovering lost data on google calendar

By : Forum Member
Published 19th August 2012 |
Read latest comment - 29th August 2012

any ideas how to recover ten days lost data, i have appointments for monday and was about to print them, only to find they were not there anymore. They were when we went out this morning

Thanks,
ithas2bedone
Comments
No idea really but ...

... sometimes lost stuff reappears when you switch on the PC again - might be worth checking?

... have you got Norton on your PC? I think you can retrieve lost files by using it.

Good luck and sympathies. Linda

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

cheers for the reply, i have two pc and have tried it on both, trouble is that all of my calendars are synced and so when one goes down they all go down, it is so annoying, i have AVG but the missing files wont find it.
I am just hoping that the mornings customer phones me asking when i am turning up.
Lesson learnt, use pen and paper

Thanks,
ithas2bedone

dunno if it helps:
Can I recover a deleted Calendar event? - Google Apps Help

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

thanks steve i found that link but got lost trying to sort it out

Thanks,
ithas2bedone

any ideas how to recover ten days lost data, i have appointments for monday and was about to print them, only to find they were not there anymore. They were when we went out this morning

Thats a real pain, i've no personal experience with it but spent a few mins looking around. This might be of interest? Spanning’s Latest Free Tool: Undelete for Google Calendar | Spanning

Paul Myers

cheers i think i will sort out the app, as luck would have it my customer phoned later to find where i was, and he understood the problem, as he had it happen to him. So all worked out well but i dont want it to happen again. a diary is now on my christmas list

Thanks,
ithas2bedone

I have now bought a diary for next year, at the moment i print work tabs as well as put it on google calendar, just in case it happens again.
Thanks for the help and advice you have all given me. Luckily i have had some understanding customers

Thanks,
ithas2bedone

Thanks for the help and advice you have all given me. Luckily i have had some understanding customers

lol sometimes low tech is the best way forward!

I love whiteboards and post it notes

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

i am going to buy a whiteboard i think they are brilliant thanks for reminding me

Thanks,
ithas2bedone

This Thread is now closed for comments