what is best to advertise business in

By sher66 : Business Start Up
Published 19th October 2012 | Last comment 9th July 2013
Comments
Advertising your business is growing rapidly.As per my suggestions,Google AdWords helps you target local online customers by setting your pay-per-click ads to appear only when people search a particular city, state or region.

nishakaur

what is the best site to advertise a business local in e.g google yahoo bing please help i am so new in promoting my local business adwords are so expensive

Hi I have a new buisness and I have advertised as cheap as possible: netmums,gumtree,childcare.co.uk depending on your buisness,carboots,supermarkets,shops,libarys,pubs,takeaways,however I think word of mouth you cant beat it!

CHILDSPLAY

however I think word of mouth you cant beat it!

Doesn't get any better (or cheaper) than word of mouth!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Word of mouth is may be the oldest way of promotion, however we cannot rely only on this

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

Hi,

I believe that to advertise for free on the internet effectively; you need to use various methods.

To start register with Google local, yelp, yahoo, yell and local directories in your area. For example if you live in London sign to London directories as well as ones in your area, i.e. Richmond.

The next step is social media. As you haven't said your business I cannot recommend which one to use. Use a few social media sites that will be relevant to your business. The way that twitter is, twitter would be your best bet.

Once on social media come up with a plan that allows you to share your products/services/articles/blogs

Hope that helps.

urbanmedia

I have employed people in the past to run and adwords campaign, even had a go at it myself. I think the whole process in the google adwords, is complicated, full of jargon that most business owners will never understand let alone have the time on their hands to get their heads around it all. I found for the likes of my business which trades in a very competitive market in London that I could be paying upwards of nearly

Thanks,
Barney

Facebook is also a good place to do advertising.. Not only can you choose how much to spend, how much each click cost but still get a very targeted market to interact with your site

allan000

Having a google plus account is useful if you are a local business, they are often the first things that show up in a local search. E.g 'Florists in Glasgow'

CenturionSigns

This Thread is now closed for comments