How to manage & motivate your employees!

By JackD
Published 13th December 2012 | Last comment 3rd April 2013
Comments
I've found that being able to take a small 5 minute break at some point in the day for people within the workplace to chat and relax, with the bosses included has really helped create a more relaxed atmosphere and thus creates happier employees, small but efficient.

RachelHD1

Money is indeed the best motivator , but it has to be accompanied with other incentives such as health care, insurance options, complements , respect and appreciation. One an employee realizes he is appreciated and is considered as one of the employees, chances are that he will work hard and identify himself with the company. Treating employees as slaves leads to resentments and they will behave irresponsibly.

Roxy

For any organization the employees are the backbone, so it is important to manage and motivate them effectively. Here are a few tips I learned over the period of time, I hope these tips help you all.

1. Money is the best motivator
Give them targets of getting incentives if performance is good.

2. The easiest solution to employee morale problems
Care about the esteem of the employees; don

caleb23

I definitely will keep this thread in mind (omg, I sound like a blog spammer ) ) No, seriously, motivating the employees is of great importance for the business itself. I think bonus schemes and targets work fine, but also it is very important the employees to respect you and take their work seriously.

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

It's tricky - Although I agree that incentives can be good for driving moral, I've always found that employees begin to expect them, and become very unmotivated when you're not running an incentive or bonus scheme.

Respecting their work and personal balance is very important, however.

Slough Business

For any organization the employees are the backbone, so it is important to manage and motivate them effectively. Here are a few tips I learned over the period of time, I hope these tips help you all.

prologic

I agree with most of what everyone has said. Money is certainly a big motivator for most persons.

Scintillion

Roksi

serviceproz

This Thread is now closed for comments