forum avatar

How to manage & motivate your employees!

By
Published 13th December 2012 |
Read latest comment - 3rd April 2013

For any organization the employees are the backbone, so it is important to manage and motivate them effectively. Here are a few tips I learned over the period of time, I hope these tips help you all.

1. Money is the best motivator
Give them targets of getting incentives if performance is good.

2. The easiest solution to employee morale problems
Care about the esteem of the employees; don

JackD
Comments
For any organization the employees are the backbone, so it is important to manage and motivate them effectively. Here are a few tips I learned over the period of time, I hope these tips help you all.

Party Stuff 4u

I always found a big stick helped and the threat that there were 2 million people after your job if you got it wrong !

Oh yea then i was told there where laws against that - we are too soft in this Country - work hard & you are rewarded, mess around & you cant be removed from your post - whats that all about

Clive

forum avatarJackD
16th December 2012 1:59 PM
the threat that there were 2 million people after your job if you got it wrong!

That is actually true, more than 2 million people are after jobs (That include everyone

JackD

Motivated staff is all what an institution to excel. It may cost the company a lot but there fruits to be reaped there after.

I always found a big stick helped and the threat that there were 2 million people after your job if you got it wrong !

Oh yea then i was told there where laws against that - we are too soft in this Country - work hard & you are rewarded, mess around & you cant be removed from your post - whats that all about

Roxy

Motivated staff is all what an institution to excel. It may cost the company a lot but there fruits to be reaped there after.

So, how would you motivate and manage employees?

Thanks,
Dreamraven

So, how would you motivate and manage employees?

Its important to start motivating your employees before you actually hire them. By this I mean, hire those candidates who exhibit self confidence - this is because self confidence in a crucial foundation to long term motivation. For the existing employees, try to involve them in the hiring process, they easily communicate both cohesion and team work.

Its good to realize that money is not always a motivator as you would like to think. Holding low cost activities such as casual lunch meetings or even serving fun snacks can do magic in motivating your staff.

Remember to reward your staff according to their perfomance. Staff that is rewarded and recognized for their hard work tends to be more motivated and is likely to improve. I would suggest giving incentives such as bonuses, paid travel or even paid time off.

Roxy

Without good employees any businessman can not do his business successfully. If your employ is not satisfied how is it possible that he work best for your company? I am thankful to you for sharing important tips to keep motivate and manage your employees.

Marry martin

alicemenezes

Money is definitely the best motivator,employee of the month with a small bonus can motivate people.

DanielM

This Thread is now closed for comments