Article Marketing VS Artcile Submission

By : Growing Business
Published 30th March 2013 |
Read latest comment - 17th May 2013

Hi All!

I want to know that, What is the Difference B/W Article Marketing and Article Submission ??

angelajason06
Comments
well for someone who comments on seo and link building, you surprise me.....but then again, perhaps not.

indizine
indizine

Hi All!

I want to know that, What is the Difference B/W Article Marketing and Article Submission ??

Well as far as my knowledge is concern when we are going to promote our business through writing some good articles (written on our own business) this is called article marketing. Or in other words business promotion through articles is called article marketing.
As well as the article submission is concerned, the procedure in which we ask article directories to include our articles on their web sites is called article submission.

pentawebexperts

Hi All!

The short answer is not much. Article marketing is the general term for writing articles and then submitting them to article directories containing a link in the author bio back to your website.

Jamie-Anderson.com

I'd be really careful with general article sites like Ezine and PR Web, I really wouldn't waste your time writing content for these.

Try to aim for a site that is more focussed towards your business with good editorial content that just doesn

neil@camisonline

This Thread is now closed for comments