Hang Him !

By : Forum Member
Published 4th September 2014

Hmm on reflection maybe thats a bit extreme but can someone tell me what benefit to Society this sick individual has to offer?

Imagine you are at home and your phone rings, "hello, im a doctor at a hospital and your son is dead !" The shocking truth you discover when you reach said hospital is that you have been pranked called (i use that term loosely) by a sick and twisted individual that was drunk and thought it would be fun to make some hoax calls  Yes he now feels remorse and shame - cant even begin to imagine how the parents he called felt !!!!

Being drunk is no excuse. Ok i dont get "ratted" very often these days, but i enjoy a sherry or 2 now and again  but never, when i over indulged back in the day, did i think about ringing anyone to make a sick phone call.

This story broke a couple of days ago and a link to the full article is here - BBC News

Sentencing takes place at the end of the month - lets hope he gets locked away for a long time - have a feeling he may well escape with a slapped wrist and a promise he will be a good boy  

Clive
Comments
This Thread is now closed for comments