What happens after the impact COVID 19?

By : Forum Member
Published 27th March 2020 |
Read latest comment - 21st April 2020

After the impact of COVID 19 air, water and soil pollution controlled all over the world. because, most of the country in the world under lockdown. 

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd
Comments

The environment is doing very well out of this, the economy, not so much.

The environment is doing very well out of this, the economy, not so much.”

Not only economy, Most of them lost their business and workers lost the job.

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

Not only economy, Most of them lost their business and workers lost the job.

Businesses and people are part of the economy...

The cities which had the highest air pollution in the world have also reduced pollution very much. 

likeshigh

I thought I would look to see how planes were in the sky the other evening and was absolutely astounded as to how many planes were in the sky still  Flight Radar . But yes it's great I have read even the hole in the ozone is beginning to heal. For me, though once it is all over with it is back to work (If I make it through this all and not get sick)

So hope everyone here is keeping well and staying home , for me it's almost 2 weeks in lockdown

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Sanity hanging in there... just. Nearly put one of the kids on ebay this morning 

Great reminder about Flight Radar, not logged into that for ages, given me an idea for a post 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Haha .. I've slowly been putting stock onto eBay, although I am actually shocked at the fees you end up paying . Have had to raise all my prices to cover them

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Another thing going on in the world anyone noticed?

The COVID 19 infection and deaths more in US and European countries compare with any other part of the world, particular South Asia(India).

What is the reason?

In India 1.3+ billion people living but affected only 5k+ people, Cured 400+, And Death 160+. But western countries have very good healthcare infrastructure, economy, highly educated people then why this disease impact very high numbers?  

Steve Good,
GWC India Pvt Ltd

In India 1.3+ billion people living but affected only 5k+ people, Cured 400+, And Death 160+. But western countries have very good healthcare infrastructure, economy, highly educated people then why this disease impact very high numbers?  ”

I would imagine most infections and deaths are unreported and the true picture will emerge. I wouldn't take any government stats seriously.

We know in the UK reported cases is only a finger in the air, because you can only confirm figures by testing, something which is proving to be extremely challenging for a country like the UK with a population of 65 million and a sophisticated healthcare system.

Now scale that up to 1.3 billion, with a poor healthcare system and you can pretty much ignore any numbers as rhetoric or propaganda. Imagine infections hitting one of the many slums, with humanity crowded together with little hygiene or sanitation. It could be a humanitarian disaster, and I hope India with it's growing economy and wealth starts looking after its people, particularly those most in need.

But maybe the numbers are right and India somehow has some kind of magic immunity, but I suspect you are in for some tough news over the weeks and months ahead

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments