What happens after the impact COVID 19?

By SteveGood : Forum Member
Published 27th March 2020 | Last comment 21st April 2020
Comments

Imagine infections hitting one of the many slums, with humanity crowded together with little hygiene or sanitation.

That is my home town and they are another country that is not really taking it seriously.. Taxi's are being overcrowded and by that I mean 2 or 3 people per seat. Also hygiene isn't really a top priority in that country and many live with a generations of families + on top of that they are not geting much help either like we are

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Mostly the country's economy effected from COVID-19.  Life has become a break. The business chain that was going on is now broken.

Thanks,
fastvideolikes

Agreed. The figures are all pie in the sky at this stage, even more so in developing countries. We're still not testing anyone in the UK apart from ill people in hospital and healthcare workers and maybe now people in care homes. Loads of us may have already had it as well. Impossible to tell yet. We know one thing, it's very contagious, so I can't see any country where people mix a lot getting away without a lot of deaths. Unless the lockdown was very early and totally adhered to. New Zealand appears to be an example of that so far. 

Yes, I agree with you. Pollution has been reduced to a much extent.  But the lockdown has badly affected the economy. A rare disaster, a coronavirus pandemic, has resulted in a tragically large number of human lives being lost. As countries implement necessary quarantines and social distancing practices to contain the pandemic, the world has been put in a great lockdown which has severely affected the global economy.

Thanks,
Mollie

This Thread is now closed for comments