Does Anyone Care About Bing?

By tombuckers : SEO
Published 9th February 2016 | Last comment 15th September 2016
Comments
forum avatarNishaSahaay
8th April 2016 9:36 AM
Actually not. Basically bing is used by 1 or 2 % all over the world.

NishaSahaay

Actually not. Basically bing is used by 1 or 2 % all over the world.

Can you back that up with your own data, or are you just repeating other peoples stats?

Looking at our last 30 days traffic, Bing is actually on the rise, accounting for 14.6% of visitors. Yahoo was 7.6%. So combined that's just over 22% of visitors, not an insignificant number, and getting to the point that it might be time to take Bing more seriously. 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I'm looking for a few non online marketers to see if they've ever even thought about anything other than Google when it comes to SEO or PPC? ”

I don't know where my next customer is coming from, do you, maybe just maybe he or she is a Bing user looking for you. If you stick with just google then you are just getting approx 60% of the market pointing your way. I'd prefer 100%.

Honestly, I've never used it in my entire life.

Thanks,
Gail Sims

I love Bing ...I do get a lot of traffic though it so am not complaining .. I use Statcounter and it does tell me where they are coming from

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

We have cover bing market also, best it's next to google position.

Thanks,
Urbansoft

It always best to check all the bases.

Thanks,
Gail Sims

If you disregard Bing then just maybe your next customer coming from Bing will go to your competitor, nobody knows where your next customer is coming from yeah.

I use Bing, always have done, along with Yahoo (much to the derision of others). Mainly because I like the way the news is presented and I use their email.

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

This Thread is now closed for comments