Blog Posting - Content Creation

By : Forum Member
Published 12th April 2016 |
Read latest comment - 18th May 2016

I would be happy to freelance blog for any business on the SEO services and I will do this for free I have looked to review sites yet I'm still to find one that's not THREAD CLOSED! I've never done blogs bigging up businesses before I'm used to talking bulls but could give it a go.

I hope this is legal and I don't see anything wrong with it as we bloggers guest blog each other anyway to get more views if it's ok with MLSs Steve n co then I'm happy to go ahead. I'm articulate I loving writing and nothing's better to someone with mental health than a healthy destraction so feel free to get in touch for either review of blog post

cheers ave

English bulldog collectibles
Bulldog Blog
Comments

Hi Ave, I split your last post and started a new thread as it's a new topic, just in case you were wondering 

Ref the closed threads, you are very welcome to add your 5 pence worth to any web site reviews. By default, we auto lock any thread that hasn't had any comments after 6 months. It's a signal to Google that we actively moderate the forum, as well as stopping johnny spammers bumping ancient threads.

Website Reviews - any threads that don't display a padlock symbol are open.

Back to the question in hand, blog posting.

I hope this is legal and I don't see anything wrong with it as we bloggers guest blog each other anyway to get more views...”

Legal wise is a great point, assuming we are talking about the internet God - Google 

Back in Jan 2014 Google decided it had had enough of bloggers abusing the system by generating backlinks by doing guest blogs. I did a post about it at the time - Guest Blogging is dead

My track record back then was as an atrocious and lazy blogger, and in the end switched my blog off.

Fast forward to the end of 2015, and blogs seem to be back in vogue, and under recommendation we built a new blog, but with strict criteria and it is all about quality, now low quality link dumping as in the bad old days.

So guest blogging isn't as dead as it was made out, but it is all about adding value and relevant quality content. As a marketing and business blog, Google might frown if we have a guest blog about the merits of dishwasher tablets written by the Dish Washer tablet shop. 

So any posts are business and marketing relevant, proof read, and are aimed at being useful to encourage engagement, ie sharing, comments, conversations or links back to the site.

An example of one of our best articles is a Work Place Pension piece that has had a lot of shares. The one area we are struggling though and need to work on is actual interaction, ie comments on the blogs.

If you have a passion for writing, then the internet is the right place for you as it's all about quality content creation. We use Rebecca (PayforPrecision) to keep our content on the proof reading straight and narrow.

If you wanted to offer content creation or copy services to members, then maybe get some more stuff on your own blog, so you can point members to your work. Maybe have a look at some of your content and add a few paragraphs, so your content becomes easier to read.

I really struggle with generating blog content so always looking for inspiration, but feel free to add any comments to ours!

I'd becareful about doing a lot of guest blogging, and even more careful what sites you are adding your name to, but done properly, there is still a market for guest blogging.

Forum wise, add as much content as you want 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Hi Ave, I split your last post and started a new thread as it's a new topic, just in case you were wondering 

Ref the closed threads, you are very welcome to add your 5 pence worth to any web site reviews. By default, we auto lock any thread that hasn't had any comments after 6 months. It's a signal to Google that we actively moderate the forum, as well as stopping johnny spammers bumping ancient threads.

Website Reviews - any threads that don't display a padlock symbol are open.

Back to the question in hand, blog posting.

Legal wise is a great point, assuming we are talking about the internet God - Google 

Back in Jan 2014 Google decided it had had enough of bloggers abusing the system by generating backlinks by doing guest blogs. I did a post about it at the time - Guest Blogging is dead

My track record back then was as an atrocious and lazy blogger, and in the end switched my blog off.

Fast forward to the end of 2015, and blogs seem to be back in vogue, and under recommendation we built a new blog, but with strict criteria and it is all about quality, now low quality link dumping as in the bad old days.

So guest blogging isn't as dead as it was made out, but it is all about adding value and relevant quality content. As a marketing and business blog, Google might frown if we have a guest blog about the merits of dishwasher tablets written by the Dish Washer tablet shop. 

So any posts are business and marketing relevant, proof read, and are aimed at being useful to encourage engagement, ie sharing, comments, conversations or links back to the site.

An example of one of our best articles is a Work Place Pension piece that has had a lot of shares. The one area we are struggling though and need to work on is actual interaction, ie comments on the blogs.

If you have a passion for writing, then the internet is the right place for you as it's all about quality content creation. We use Rebecca (PayforPrecision) to keep our content on the proof reading straight and narrow.

If you wanted to offer content creation or copy services to members, then maybe get some more stuff on your own blog, so you can point members to your work. Maybe have a look at some of your content and add a few paragraphs, so your content becomes easier to read.

I really struggle with generating blog content so always looking for inspiration, but feel free to add any comments to ours!

I'd becareful about doing a lot of guest blogging, and even more careful what sites you are adding your name to, but done properly, there is still a market for guest blogging.

Forum wise, add as much content as you want 

”

Hi Steve and good day I'm a non business website in a business directory and coming up with ideas on how best I can help others here and staying active is proving a little tricky, I try to think of ideas or suggestions that I know or have heard of in my field and think the can be implimented anywhere (maybe foolish of me ). My own blogs are getting better I have a free lance journalist well two actually doing stories on the collection and myself at the moment and one has stated the obvious like you pointed out ie my paragraphs.

my blogs are getting better with me now learning to find where to put them as well as . ,?! Commas full stops etc I must sound so stupid but I had no school life and went straight into work at 15 years old so my English lit is not the best and my proof reader is my wife.  I have one journalist coming to take pics today so I will check out unlocked review sites or as you suggested review by default but I'm also thinking I should get a little better with writing first as I don't wish to annoy the MLSs clients with mis spelt words and such in my reviews 

i will mention the help I'm getting here on MLSs the nice folk willing to help me with hints tips etc when it comes to the interview part of the journalists feature is that ok? 

Bulldog Blog

Hi Steve and good day I'm a non business website in a business directory and coming up with ideas on how best I can help others here and staying active is proving a little tricky, I try to think of ideas or suggestions that I know or have heard of in my field and think the can be implimented anywhere (maybe foolish of me ). My own blogs are getting better I have a free lance journalist well two actually doing stories on the collection and myself at the moment and one has stated the obvious like you pointed out ie my paragraphs.

my blogs are getting better with me now learning to find where to put them as well as . ,?! Commas full stops etc I must sound so stupid but I had no school life and went straight into work at 15 years old so my English lit is not the best and my proof reader is my wife.  I have one journalist coming to take pics today so I will check out unlocked review sites or as you suggested review by default but I'm also thinking I should get a little better with writing first as I don't wish to annoy the MLSs clients with mis spelt words and such in my reviews 

i will mention the help I'm getting here on MLSs the nice folk willing to help me with hints tips etc when it comes to the interview part of the journalists feature is that ok? 

PLEASE NOTE  I only offered guest blogging as I feel I cannot offer much more I don't wish for back links or your customers to come check out my site I understand it has no relevance to actual businesses here.  

Ave 

Bulldog Blog

i will mention the help I'm getting here on MLSs the nice folk willing to help me with hints tips etc when it comes to the interview part of the journalists feature is that ok? ”

erm let me think about it...

Thought about it, course it's ok 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Would be interested to see if it makes any difference to my website if you would like to mention my shop. I am again in the throws of trying to find a blog that is user friendly and works with zencart ... I have given up on wordpress and googles version as just to bizarre to understand  

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Would be interested to see if it makes any difference to my website if you would like to mention my shop. I am again in the throws of trying to find a blog that is user friendly and works with zencart ... I have given up on wordpress and googles version as just to bizarre to understand  ”

Andy I could blog for ya and we can send it through stumbled can you send me a link to your website please 

Bulldog Blog

PM SENT

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Nice one guys, lovely to see forum members helping each other 

Angela
My views & opinions are my own

Nice one guys, lovely to see forum members helping each other 

I found pewter worlds page on face book so asked permission to send some followers to extend their post reach 

anyone with a page I'm happy to send invites for I have nearly topped my Facebook limit so that's around 5000 and could help boost your post reach 

Bulldog Blog

This Thread is now closed for comments