Small business are shut of on COVID 19?

By SteveGood : Forum Member
Published 21st March 2020 | Last comment 14th August 2020
Comments
now call me an old cynic but I’m betting this isn’t just happening in my street......”

Old cynic.. 

My mate made me smile, wagon driver. He said he has gone from logistic lifeline hero with people waving at him, to now a pain in the bum slow-moving lorry driver and has had to put up with 2 road rage incidents this week.

Now he's stuck in daily traffic jams as lockdown has clearly ended for most people 

He's had his 15 minutes of stardom...

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Old cynic.. 

My mate made me smile, wagon driver. He said he has gone from logistic lifeline hero with people waving at him, to now a pain in the bum slow-moving lorry driver and has had to put up with 2 road rage incidents this week.

Now he's stuck in daily traffic jams as lockdown has clearly ended for most people 

He's had his 15 minutes of stardom...

I've noticed the traffic has increased a lot in the last week or two. Shops will be open from Monday. Just waiting on the pubs and hotels then I'll be much happier. 

I've noticed the traffic has increased a lot in the last week or two. Shops will be open from Monday. Just waiting on the pubs and hotels then I'll be much happier. 

Oh yes, to go out for a meal....

To be honest, its hotels. Oh for a change of scenery. Chateaux Semi Richardson is now very dull and boring, the garden has been tarted up to an inch of it's life and the tribe are at the point of killing each other.

Luckily the glorious June weather has made life so much better... 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Today was beautiful but it looks like rain fort rest of the week again!! 

I can't wait to go to a hotel. By myself. Without the kids. Just to sleep and get some peace! 

2nd week back at work and down South the daily commute has been really awesome, going places in half the time they usually takes me

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

2nd week back at work and down South the daily commute has been really awesome, going places in half the time they usually takes me”
Traffic seems back to normal almost here! Getting to nursery this week was still a bit of a headache. Apart from going past the local school. That was okay. 

hard times for small business, even now there are fewer customers than was . Many people don't go to work , they don't spend money, and the economy is going to be crushed.  But some of them keep afloat. It depends of the niche , and the quality of the service you provide. I know companies that still have free delivery in UK , Car Supplies they still can bring me everything i need for my car and everywhere, even though they have less sales now . There are some positive moments , that the fuel is cheaper , and ecommers get more popularity .

Thanks,
Harley Pike

Many employees are being furloughed. However, some self employers are still working during this pandemic if they can. This pandemic has had a huge impact on the small businesses. But the government have been giving grants to businesses depending on their annual income. 

Newbee111

This Thread is now closed for comments