forum avatar

any one use google adwords

By
Published 17th May 2011 |
Read latest comment - 28th January 2013

We are an online store. just want to make advertising via google adwords, so any one use that? Pls grant me some experience if possible. How to set the keywords so as to grasp more and more traffic rank from research engine.
Comments
We are an online store. just want to make advertising via google adwords, so any one use that? Pls grant me some experience if possible. How to set the keywords so as to grasp more and more traffic rank from research engine.

Make sure you keep control of your budget, look for keywords people are searching for in your domain but where there are not so many competitors. Hits can be expensive so sometimes its better not to compete at the high price as at some time during the day, you will rate on the first page regardless.

garlex

Good morning.

We certainly used adwords on the early days to give our site a kick-start, until we appeared naturally.

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

Adwords is great, instant marketing!

Great for tweaking and researching keywords before you begin the long slog of getting your organic keywords.

Ideal for instant promotions, campaigns. Pretty easy to use, and as garlex says keep a tight control of your budget. Just dabble until you get comfortable with it.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarRuslan
24th May 2011 5:38 PM
Adwords is good for start in a complex with other marketing efforts. When using Adwords please make sure that you`re measuring keywords efficiency correctly. Thus you can filter the most effective keywords and concentrate on them when doing SEO.

forum avatarwtimesbiz
26th May 2011 10:17 AM
thanks all, i did open the google adwords account, however it can not pay via paypal, so we still stuck there, coz it is a bit unconvenient for us to pay via credit card to company account. Just hope can resolve it soon so that we can make SEO and increase traffic rank and then finally increase out sellings.
So any one has good suggetions on marketing ? pls share if possible.

So any one has good suggetions on marketing ? pls share if possible.

Well here's a good place to start:
http://www.mylocalforums.com/offline-sales-marketing-social-networking/

But feel free to start a new thread there if you have a particular issue that you can't find the answer to.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarseo-bod
16th July 2011 9:32 AM
I'm indoctrinated in the belief that adwords are a short term hit whilst SEO is for the long haul. Adwords do work well for some industries, avoid them for debt management as click fraud is huge and clicks can cost up to

forum avatar9to5ERP
20th July 2011 4:05 PM
Whatever you do (if your budget is small), do NOT use broad match.

You could find yourself spending a fortune!

forum avatarAloe Supplements
21st July 2011 12:53 PM
I use Google adwords and it has generated a lot of traffic to my website and increased conversions, its worth trying.

This Thread is now closed for comments