So what should your next new web design company be like?

By indizine : Forum Moderator
Published 4th September 2012 | Last comment 4th October 2012
Comments
“You mentioned that a good site with the minimal seo can outrank a bad one overloaded with SEO. It could be the design of the site itself and how it effects its visitors and not the SEO perhaps?”

Well, the technical terms for the things you mention could be known as User Experience & Conversion, there are many other Jargon terms too.

It's important to remember that a site that gets 10,000 visits and 1 sale is not as good as a site which just has 100 visits and 10 sales.

Thanks,
theflyerexpert

@theflyerexpert phonecovers is just posting semi sensiblle/insensible posts to get forum count/backlinks I believe, I wouldn't worry

AlanF

“@theflyerexpert phonecovers is just posting semi sensiblle/insensible posts to get forum count/backlinks I believe, I wouldn't worry”

Ah, that's annoying. Gosh I hate spammers. Over at FBF we burn them at the stake.

Thanks,
theflyerexpert

“Ah, that's annoying. Gosh I hate spammers. Over at FBF we burn them at the stake.”

Ah there's always a few that sneak through, even on FBF

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

“@theflyerexpert phonecovers is just posting semi sensiblle/insensible posts to get forum count/backlinks I believe, I wouldn't worry”

Not any more...

The lord giveth, the lord taketh away. Was going to dump him earlier and got sidetracked. Ah, it was Eastenders

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

“Not any more...

The lord giveth, the lord taketh away. Was going to dump him earlier and got sidetracked. Ah, it was Eastenders ”

lol sorted out

Thanks,
Dreamraven

This Thread is now closed for comments