Facebook Marketing

By : Business Start Up
Published 12th February 2013 |
Read latest comment - 28th March 2013

Hello,
I have a website UK based. We have a fanpage and there are lot of fan but we don't get more visitor in our site. is there anyone can tell us some good way to get local visitor from facebook. We put some ad at facebook and didn't get good output

please give me some tips.

Regards
-------
Joe Cybe

didobay
Comments
HI

Our facebook has been quite good you need to ask friends to add or like your page and then share it. Try adding a few people not to many or your get blocked from sending them . Whats the link I will add on mine if you add these below. Some of my people will see your link and do the same.

Here's mine add me as friend and like my pages
Cuan Canine

Pages to like
Cuan K9 Training Services Ltd
Cuan K9 Security Ltd

Becky

Cuan K9

Hi, have you tried Facebook ads? They are paid though

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

forum avatarastonmead
28th February 2013 11:46 AM
According to me it is best site for social media marketing..........

astonmead

According to me it is best site for social media marketing..........

Hmmm mind telling me why?

Thanks,
Dreamraven

I agree,,the best way on FB is either to pay...or simply share your page without exploiting their rules...otherwise ..keeeerrrppuuttt !!!!
Why not print up leaflets "black & white" cost effective....and leg work...always pays off......
Ask your local radio station for support and free advert....?????
I think you need to work harder and focus on as much free advertising as possible.....hard work but, does pay off eventually...Have to keep pro-active...

Keith1968

I have found that if you like other pages and comment on and like their posts, or write on their wall you will see other people visiting your page. You need to make the page interesting and update at regular intervals otherwise people won't hang around for long.

Are you on Twitter, if so there are some "networking hours" for small & local businesses which gives the opportunity to sell you business to others, and will also help drive up facebook visits, but as I said before make sure you page is interesting and not static if you want to engage others.

Thanks,
MartinFamilyHeritage
Family Heritage Search

Hmmm mind telling me why?

astonmead seems to have disappeared, I`ll answer you instead - because I need 10 posts to add a link in my signature, so I`d spam you to death :

Seriously, FB works good for some things, but to make it work good, you need to invest time and money, This includes not only the FB ads, but for example hiring a team of professionals, who can set up a campaign for your product/services and advertise it. This might imclude a game for example,e which required some specific functionalists and requires programming knowledge.

If you just need many likes for short time - just use a website such as addmefast.com or buy some on fiverr. If you require quality, targeted likes, invest if not money, at least time in promoting your business locally through friends and local pages. interact with people and try to make them excited about what you do.

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

astonmead seems to have disappeared, I`ll answer you instead - because I need 10 posts to add a link in my signature, so I`d spam you to death :

Of that, there was little doubt. I had a tangle with their profile page earlier . strange how UK addresses seem to wind up in India for some reason. Must have a "Little England" like most towns have a China Town.

Seriously, FB works good for some things, but to make it work good, you need to invest time and money, This includes not only the FB ads, but for example hiring a team of professionals, who can set up a campaign for your product/services and advertise it. This might imclude a game for example,e which required some specific functionalists and requires programming knowledge.

If you just need many likes for short time - just use a website such as addmefast.com or buy some on fiverr. If you require quality, targeted likes, invest if not money, at least time in promoting your business locally through friends and local pages. interact with people and try to make them excited about what you do.

That's what always got me. Getting as many likes as you can in a short time. Surely Facebook has caught onto this by now? If you think about it though, there are millions of forums out there, and I can bet you that on each of these you will find a Facebook thread where people are connecting with each other, exchanging likes or adding friends etc. What puzzles me is how some can think that this is a better alternative and looks more real, than going to a website that specializes in adding friends and likes and such? To me, both are the same thing. Unless you actually talk to these people on a regular basis instead.

bah humbug lol.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

after running for a day or so with a free facebook coupon, I'm not seeing any refers. I'd never of considered advertising on Facebook if it wasn't for the freebie, but I guess time will tell.

I think some products & services (including mine) just aren't suitable for Facebook. I'd imagine if I was selling blingy phone covers, I'd make a fortune with it.

neil@camisonline

This Thread is now closed for comments