forum avatar

Page 1!

By
Published 5th April 2010 |
Read latest comment - 18th February 2011

I'm so excited! This may not last for long and may be a one off but I've just checked my usual search for 'brownie delivery' and found myself on page one! So from my last thread on here of my site going off the radar it would appear it's back... woop woop!

Thanks for all of your very helpful advice x
Comments
Well done, and it highlights the benefits of working in a niche market.

Keep up the good work.

fantastic! Now your new mission is to get to the top of page 1 in the next month

..and really liking the new look site, looks great

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarMama C's Brownies
6th April 2010 6:43 AM
Thank you Steve, sounds like a plan!

don't know if it's any good as a search term or converts for you, but type in hand cut Chocolate Brownies into big G and you're 3rd from the top

Also Chocolate Brownie Delivery shows on page 1, and Chocolate Brownies home delivery is currently 4th from the top page 1

As mrb says, there are great benefits working in a niche industry!

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Fantastic! Long may it last!

VirtuallyMary

forum avatarMama C's Brownies
6th April 2010 5:48 PM
It's looking quite promising so far, but I won't become complacent, I'll keep working at keeping myself there!

a big well done just shows the power of the people on here, for any newbies that join

good luck

sean

sean44mc

Oh those brownies look good! for me your number 9 in the UK search and 20 in .com for the big G. the search volume isnt very big, but im sure you'll notice a greater, more significant impact the higher up you climb.

nickora

As mrb says, there are great benefits working in a niche industry!

....and if I had a pound for the number of times people coming to me wanting to pitch themselves against the big companies I'd be a rich man. Yes it's possible but a good key to success is picking and choosing your niche market and selling a product/service in a small market where you can have a USP and therefore sell lots :-) ...a small niche in a worldwide market can be a lot of people and a lot of pounds/dollars/euros...

This Thread is now closed for comments