Businesses that aren't yours but you would recommend

By sjr4x4 : Administrator
Published 15th September 2015 | Last comment 12th June 2023
Comments

Washing machine finally fixed this morning by E&C Domestic Appliances based in Walsall.

Quoted £48 for supply and fit of new rubber door seal and the two clamps to hold it in place.  Arrived early (always good).  Very polite and didn't mind me watching.  Took about 15 minutes.  only hiccup was misunderstanding about card payments but took a cheque.  Appears only takes cards in shop due to problems with getting a GPS signal for mobile payments.  Clear invoice and 5% discount card attached for any future purchase/repair.  

Very impressed!

JuliaP

I can't recommend enough the Escape Rooms Live in Coventry. The concept being you're locked in a room and have to find clues to work out how to get out with keys and codes etc. It's brilliant. It was so much fun and such a different way to spend an evening! 

I often use fiverr for my images or what was my case  slides for my new website and I found a brilliant guy who does good work (well I think so ) So if any of you are needing something along these lines give him a try " yesdesigners " on fiverr is well priced too

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

Hotel Chocolat are completely ace, and they are definitely a company I would recommend. I ordered some chocs on Wednesday night and they turned up on Thursday morning. Plus my cat decided that the box was his new favourite bed, so he was well chuffed.

Many thanks,
Natalie - Your Local Girl Friday

With the way things have been going worldwide, I'm more and more inclined towards online-only businesses... Never been part of a Saas/B2B company, but there's little doubt that such brands have very large playing fields nowadays. Ecommerce owners and dropshippers are also on the rise - a trend I don't see changing anytime soon. The whole digital marketing area offers a lot of room for unearthing creative solutions, too. 

So, any model that has pre-installed means for breaking into new horizons and learning how to remain competitive with what you're offering is a safe bet nowadays. Many market areas are far too unstable and fragile due to rapid inflation, so anything providing a so-so secure ROI offers a clear advantage for startups. 

therefugee

Glad your furbaby got something out of the deal too!

FinnyBoy