Mad Trumpton or Crooked Hillary?

By : Administrator
Published 4th October 2016 |
Read latest comment - 4th October 2016

So out of a population of 320 million people in the USA, it appears at least from this side of the pond, that the two most unpopular candidates for each respective party are competing for the ultimate job interview.

You'd think they would have found someone half decent? It's not like they want someone to man the reception desk for 30 minutes during dinner?

It's quite an important job, having direct access to the most powerful military arsenal in the world, you'd think the agency would have at least vetted the candidates first 

So who do you think is going to win it? The political experience of Hillary, or the Donald bulldozer?

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Our friends across the pond do seem to behave strangely at times.  Electing a film star (Ronald Reagan) appeared bizarre at the time; then there was Florida-gate which had something to do with the "silver voters" damaging their ballot papers (Bill Clinton election?).  

I think it will be close.  Trump is a loose cannon; would love to be a fly on the wall in his first meeting with Putin.  Yes, Hillary may have shady past, but how many aspiring/current/ex politicians are squeaky clean.  The prospective vice presidents have a tv debate, maybe tonight, so they may well be the driving force behind the main characters.

JuliaP

The prospective vice presidents have a tv debate, maybe tonight, so they may well be the driving force behind the main characters.”

I watched a speech from Trumps running mate, and never heard of him before, but he seemed great. He was credible, professional and appeared sincere, which is a primary function of a politician.

Then Trump started talking again and all credibility and sanity exited stage right 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

This Thread is now closed for comments