Could Labour be the right move..?

By Rachael.Kennedy : Forum Member
Published 25th April 2017 | Last comment 15th June 2017
Comments

Feels like we have been bobbing from one political crisis to the next for the last few years.

So much for firm and steady and stability.... At least the Unions a bit more secure.

I think we have lost credibility, influence in the world and are playing Brexit poker with a weak hand  Maybe I'll wake up pre 2015 and all will be well with the world 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

As a Corbyn supporter I am pretty pleased as with the result. It's the beginning of the end for the Tories in my opinion. You may say it's a fantasy manifesto but in my opinion we are not in such dire straits that we need to screw over the poor and vulnerable.  Cuts in corporation tax are ridiculous and the NHS and education need help, the cuts are damaging anyone who can't afford to pay privately. But anyway....we are in no-man's land now. 

Brexit with May negotiating alongside the homophobic, women-hating party the DUP, what could possibly go wrong..... It all smacks of desperation, May appears to be grasping at Irish straws. 

This is the first election I have ever put up a poster saying who I am voting for and it has meant I have bonded with a few neighbours and fallen out with a delivery man. Hahaha. Whatever your opinion having a strong opposition can only be a good thing. 

This is the first election I have ever put up a poster saying who I am voting for and it has meant I have bonded with a few neighbours and fallen out with a delivery man. Hahaha. Whatever your opinion having a strong opposition can only be a good thing. ”

Keep your poster handy, I suspect you may need it again in the near future 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I've still got it up 

This Thread is now closed for comments