When will this heatwave end????

By : Administrator
Published 17th June 2020 |
Read latest comment - 26th June 2020

I can't take it anymore, the endless sun... if only we could have some rain and thunder...

Think working from home insanity has arrived. Spend so long on zoom these days, my mind now thinks my zoom background is a view out of the window  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Non stop rain all day. I definitely need a background like that to look at! The driest May on record looks like it's being followed by the wettest June!

This is the summer season, it will show its effect. But this summer in July will bring comfort and the monsoon rain will also come.

Thanks,
fastvideolikes

In the UK we're not supposed to have monsoons by the way...

This is the summer season, it will show its effect. But this summer in July will bring comfort and the monsoon rain will also come.”

In the UK we're not supposed to have monsoons by the way...

”

Aha, but we did 

Now it's back to the Bahamas 

Steve Richardson

It's roasting today! It's not very fun in a camper van in this heat. 

It is hot , but at least here it cools down at night, so I'm grateful for that

Next thing it's going to be a water shortage as 20 thousand odd new houses are all sharing the same amount of water as 25 years as there have been no new reservoirs built in many years

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

It is hot , but at least here it cools down at night, so I'm grateful for that

Next thing it's going to be a water shortage as 20 thousand odd new houses are all sharing the same amount of water as 25 years as there have been no new reservoirs built in many years”

Such a ray of positivity Andy 

Should be some thunder to freshen things up this afternoon 

Steve Richardson

Rip off Britain! Where's my thunder? It's been hot all day here and not a drop of rain. 

Looks like it's the last day though. 

I am aren't I lol ... Had a storm come though early this morning , shut the windows to keep the noise out and went back to sleep..

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

This Thread is now closed for comments