How do you protect yourself?

By : Forum Member
Published 18th November 2020 |
Read latest comment - 3rd December 2020

The risk of Covid-19 is still very real, and we all need to continue practicing safe interactions when leaving the house. In your area, how do you protect yourself and the people around you?

redstone
Comments

Honestly my life is so boring now I don't really have to do much... We have to wear a mask on the school run, which I find a little pointless as the kids have been mixing all day anyway. And you have to wear one when shopping, which is fine but I prefer people to keep their distance in a supermarket anyway. 

Honestly, I don't have anything to do now outside of my home; my life is so awesome... I can work in my house, that's my home office, and I must wear an outside mask, all right, plenty for myself and my hunger.

fmattehw

Honestly, I don't have anything to do now outside of my home; my life is so awesome... I can work in my house, that's my home office, and I must wear an outside mask, all right, plenty for myself and my hunger.”

That sounds very depressing to me! I miss people. 

I'm protecting myself and my energy by thinking positive thoughts. Thinking positive isn't about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment. Yes we are just humans and sometimes it is difficult to be positive especially in what we have gone through but what helps me to motivate more is this article that I found http://reikiraysofhope.org/2020/06/04/keeping-your-energy-protected-during-covid-19/

Thanks,
Saber

I'm protecting myself and my energy by thinking positive thoughts. Thinking positive isn't about expecting the best to happen every time, but accepting that whatever happens is the best for this moment. Yes we are just humans and sometimes it is difficult to be positive especially in what we have gone through but what helps me to motivate more is this article that I found http://reikiraysofhope.org/2020/06/04/keeping-your-energy-protected-during-covid-19/

Nice article, how did you found this one? Do you have any articles to share with us?

redstone

This Thread is now closed for comments