Pay Per Click (PPC)

By tomsk : Senior Entrepreneur
Published 18th August 2010 | Last comment 10th November 2011
Comments
Have the usual free Adwords offer from Google. Is it possible to limit in advance a PPC effort that only uses the "free money", plse?

Just set your monthly budget to the value of the offer, ie

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Steve, following our email conversation earlier, I got the following email from the PPC company (paste):

"Steve has got it right re the sliding scale but he has got the threshold wrong I

Ryan

lol, your dealing with a salesman, just get a deal your happy with.

Work out your budget, and if you plan to increase it, just get any future costs in writing.

I've haggled for you, heres where we started

"...with your current monthly budget we would charge

Steve Richardson

...I'll keep you posted.

Ryan

...I'll keep you posted.

I'm watching with interest on this one too chaps so keep posting updates with progress Steve, and how negotiations are going Ryan

Phil

Cloud4

They have agreed to match Steve's offer/deal. I'll look at the finer details tomorrow. Worth a shot.

Anyone from their company reading this thread should take it as positive and should really give us a kickback as we are promoting their business for free. Guys I hope you are listening.

Ryan

Just set your monthly budget to the value of the offer, ie

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

forum avatarGuest
24th August 2010 3:17 PM
*cough, cough*
There is a member of this forum who is a fab PPC manager with oodles and oodles of experience cross PPC platform
*cough, cough*

How true! Something to "think on" about!

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

*cough, cough*
There is a member of this forum who is a fab PPC manager with oodles and oodles of experience cross PPC platform
*cough, cough*

Whoops!!! Absolutley right, but I'll confess to signing up before you joined the forum, so I'm in the clear

Scootek however has some grovelling to do

Steve Richardson

This Thread is now closed for comments