Chinese man sues wife for being ugly before Plastic Surgery

By : Administrator
Published 9th November 2012 |
Read latest comment - 31st January 2013

Stumbled over this and couldn't stop laughing, although it's not supposed to be funny

"Feng told a court in China he had been deeply in love with his beautiful wife until they had a baby girl.

Gazing into his baby daughter's eyes, Feng was repulsed.

He apparently then went on to describe his child as horrifically ugly, with no resemblance to him or his wife.

Chinese Man Jian Feng 'Divorces And Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Before Plastic Surgery'

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments
When aesthetics no longer rule the world.......

Thanks,
Dreamraven

This seems like a joke but sadly its true! what an as*h*l* that guy is. On the other hand, a marriage based on lies and deception is not really a good marriage to start with so the girl should really just bear with the consequences.

Paul_R

He apparently then went on to describe his child as horrifically ugly

Am surprised Feng's wife didn't murder him before he could organise the divorce!thumbsdown

Linda
CareersPartnershipUK

Am surprised Feng's wife didn't murder him before he could organise the divorce!thumbsdown

^ This. I can't believe the court actually decide he won lol

Rockstarr

Too funny! That's a lot of money on cosmetic surgery - she really must have looked like a completely different person!

Scintillion

^ This. I can't believe the court actually decide he won lol

He will because if your is marriage based on lies and deception (like Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie) or at least one of you lied (false premises), your marriage can be considered void or this incident can be your grounds in filling an annulment or divorce (if proven). The only sad part in this chinese couple is that the court awarded

lemuelmayers

Had he not met his inlaws before they got married? This should have given him a rough idea.

Roxy

This Thread is now closed for comments