Will SEO end In Future??

By angelajason06 : Growing Business
Published 3rd January 2013 | Last comment 12th May 2014
Comments
In 50 years time SEO, Google and marketing will be of no interest to me at all

Thanks,
Barney

In 50 years time SEO, Google and marketing will be of no interest to me at all

Don't be so sure, never seen Futurama? We'll all be preserved in jars They'll probably put you next to a pickled spammer just to annoy you

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

It's never end because SEO is still here...Every website wants promotion to get traffic on a website from Search Engine....SEO still here...

hmmmm, No, you're right, it won't end. But I think i have mentioned before it will change. Radically at some point, I'd imagine. If you think about it, a pot can only handle so much, and with the influx of netherworld SEO's (a.k.a spammers), things are going to boil over at some point.

Think about this though, spamming makes it so easy for anyone to just get online, create loads and loads of sites, each pointing back to another one in an intricately woven pattern, just so one site gets all the "link juice". besides that, there's software that helps you spam forums without even logging into it yourself, apps that let you mass tweet, update on facebook in seconds, no interaction needed........ if those things were taken away, think about the chaos it would cause?

(some might even have to go back and restudy their SEO manuals )

Thanks,
Dreamraven

I don't think that the SEO will end in future as every website needs seo to be done for getting indexed and organic traffic......

Sam

logicsoftsuk

SEO is an Online method and marketing field can never be die. SEO is a growing field and one can make his good career in the field.

I am agree with this point, But as change is rule of nature it's strategy and tactics can be changes and updated and can be used with social media. where there's a will there's a way people will find another alternative for site ranking in search engine.

sadiyakhan

SEO is most growing field in future. As people in online market introduce there products and they need to do competition with there competitor. They want to there website to be on top rank in searches.

serviceproz

SEO is most growing field in future. As people in online market introduce there products and they need to do competition with there competitor. They want to there website to be on top rank in searches.

Where do you see SEo in about 5 or ten years from now. Any major changes perhaps?

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Where do you see SEo in about 5 or ten years from now. Any major changes perhaps?

this is the same type of question which was asked to the people who do web site development for small business about 10 years ago. Look by yourself how many competitor are come to online for just one type of business.

To improve the better leads and sales they need SEO service provider to get there site at top rank in search engine so they can provide more services.

I did seo work. As far as i saw that people don't bother to go to 2nd page of search engine when they search for something. They prefer to change the search query and continue to open the search results from the first page. So the website with good SEO on first page can have more clients and customers.

serviceproz

this is the same type of question which was asked to the people who do web site development for small business about 10 years ago. Look by yourself how many competitor are come to online for just one type of business.

To improve the better leads and sales they need SEO service provider to get there site at top rank in search engine so they can provide more services.

I did seo work. As far as i saw that people don't bother to go to 2nd page of search engine when they search for something. They prefer to change the search query and continue to open the search results from the first page. So the website with good SEO on first page can have more clients and customers.

I sort of disagree there. yes, the question has been asked too many times now and each time the answer has been different, but I really don't think SEO is as all important as everyone thinks it is.

See, I'm an Internet Marketer, and have never solely relied on SEO to do everything for me. Yes, its important, but only to a point. Besides the rather dubious services out there that would more than likely hurt rather than harm a site, SEO will not lead to more leads nor more sales. Even if you're right at the top of the page on a Google search. There is also a small hole in the theory about many people not going past page one in a search.

See, I have seen that many times, people have to go to the next page (but never further than page three, say), because they have to wade through many over optimized sites that have little or no value to their searches. If that is what an SEO service, or company does, then its all well and good, but you would still need to make sure that what you have on your site is conducive to the keywords you're using to get that page one listing. So, if I'm searching for online music stores, the last think I would want to see is a site about face cream that has keywords related to online music stores.

See where I'm going with this?

You can SEO your site till the proverbial cows come home, but unless you have a high quality site with relevant information and you get the balance between sell and information right, SEO isn't going to help you much I'm afraid.

SEO gets you there, proper marketing makes the sales.

(IMHO as always).

Thanks,
Dreamraven

Yes agreed with you at this part. Mostly people not do on page seo properly. They just put the high ranked searched keyword in there meta keywords. That part didn't get them more grow in business rather then useless traffic to website.

serviceproz

This Thread is now closed for comments