Horsemeat burgers anyone? Tescos says sorry

By sjr4x4 : Administrator
Published 16th January 2013 | Last comment 19th April 2013
Comments
Personally i dont have a major problem eating or at least trying any meat, no matter how cute, furry or un pc that may be
Read more at http://www.mylocalforums.com/general-business-marketing-news-help-discussion/6229-horsemeat-burgers-anyone-tescos-says-sorry-3.html#ZGuwIcZm7UwvSJhQ.99

What even human flesh? Some people have been known to have tucked in to us humans, when stuck on a boat or desert island....

Thanks,
Barney

heads should start to roll soon as this is unravelled......

Lets hope they don't end up in the food chain...

Some people have been known to have tucked in to us humans, when stuck on a boat or desert island....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol Dang, gross guys :P honestly.

Then again, Plane crashes high in the mountains have brought that urge on as well. lol...

Still, tis not something I need around here, seriously.

Thanks,
Dreamraven

What even human flesh? Some people have been known to have tucked in to us humans, when stuck on a boat or desert island....

Hell yes ! If i was starving to death, id eat anything - i think most people would too, probably wouldnt admit it but faced with reality of dying if you didnt eat what was around you, im sure our animal instincts would kick in!

Clive

Hell yes ! If i was starving to death, id eat anything - i think most people would too, probably wouldnt admit it but faced with reality of dying if you didnt eat what was around you, im sure our animal instincts would kick in!

*backs away from Clive slowly*

Thanks,
Dreamraven

This to be fair is an absolute disgrace and i hope that they punish the people involved with big jail sentences. I'm not against the fact that it's horse meat as let's face it none of us could tell but it's the fact that they are claiming it to be beef that's the problem.

It made me laugh when those 2 lads dressed up as a horse and went into their local Tesco and started talking to the burgers LOL check it out on YouTube.

davewright13

It doesn't make me wonder what goes into our food and what we actually end up eating. There are so many strange meats we can buy over the counter but personally if I buy a beef burger, I expect it to be beef not horse. -I suppose you couldn't really taste the difference but I can't say I enjoy the thought.

Slough Business

This Thread is now closed for comments