Dreamraven is back in the house

By Steve Richardson : Administrator
Published 17th November 2014 | Last comment 4th December 2014
Comments

Holy crow, i just had a look at my profile, I've been around for 4 years. Wow. Longest run on a forum for me, have to admit. 


Thanks,
Dreamraven

“Some say....... I think I'll leave it there. For all we know it could be Clive in disguise ”
 
Clive has been spotted with suspicious hat wear... or was this just fancy dress?
 

 


Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

Lol i knew i was right xD


Thanks,
Dreamraven

I hate that foto - it was one of a few taken for something else - i knew i should have demanded the rest be turned over to me !!!

Grrrr i will get revenge !

As for the forum stig - aka Jobsworth - im gagged on a confidentiality clause 


Clive

Lol challenge accepted

 


Thanks,
Dreamraven

This Thread is now closed for comments