Network B2b emails - SPAM

By : Forum Member
Published 31st May 2016 |
Read latest comment - 8th July 2016

I am being buried in emails lately from Network B2B inviting me to their "local" network groups.

I had the first email on 11/2, i am sure i made the stupid mistake of clicking unsubscribe.

Had another one on 11/5 and just lately i am getting an email every other day 24/5, 26/5, 27/5 & 31/5.

Arrrgh leave me alone !!

Clive
Comments

Can you unsubscribe? If not they are not supposed to send you those and you can report them as SPAM

Fixed Fee Legal Services | Bespoke Document Drafting | Document Templates

Their site doesn't give their address,but being a .com possibly means unsubscribing just confirms your email address for even more spam .. I use incredimail and use the block and bounce feature,while it doesn't always work I have gotten rid of a fair amount ..My block emails though are roughly over 200 strong lol

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I rang them up and spat my dummy. 

Think they got the message as magically so far i have not heard off them since 

Wonder how many man hours are lost due to spam emails?

Clive

Thought it was too good to be true

Another email today - so much for their unsubscribe policy !!!

Clive

lol ...Not sure how hard it can be to remove someone from a list .. I've managed to do it a couple of times lol.. I really do wish they would make companies pay for bulk emails as that would cut down the high spam levels 

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

I have had another 3 over the last 2 days for the sister company now !!!

Rang them again today - wonder if they will actually listen and remove me?

Network B2B - leave me alone !!!!

Clive

They don't start of their emails with a 'Greetings of the day' do they?

Thanks,
Barney

Scarily they do seem to be legit - they just scrape your details off Google 

Clive

Never received this one, but I'm again now receiving the ones offering "enhancement of my size and performance" by little tablets or other magical devices.  Interesting as I have the other equipment!!

Can't be bothered to unsubscribe as there's more to life so just delete from Spam en masse.

JuliaP

This Thread is now closed for comments