The One Show

By : Forum Member
Published 11th November 2016 |
Read latest comment - 18th November 2016

Don't usually watch this but did last night as was at my aunt's house and she is a Cliff Richard fan.  Putting aside what he has recently experienced, the show and his interview were cringe-worthy.   If he's got such a good relationship with the BBC, why is he suing them???

Then I sat through EastEnders........

JuliaP
Comments
Don't usually watch this but did last night as was at my aunt's house and she is a Cliff Richard fan.  Putting aside what he has recently experienced, the show and his interview were cringe-worthy.   If he's got such a good relationship with the BBC, why is he suing them???

Then I sat through EastEnders........”

Didn't see it, but he was on the Chris Evans breakfast show plugging his 102 album. I'm guessing this his way of putting the recent bad and unjust publicity behind him. Reminds the world who he is, and he is pops Mr clean living.

I bet the whole suing thing will end up with an out of court settlement behind closed doors and will gently disappear.

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

I am convinced that the BBC are trying to pay him off by playing his version of Roll over Beethoven at least 3 times a day - I am really, really, really fed up of that song now 

Clive

This Thread is now closed for comments