OK, someone switch off his Twitter account...

By : Administrator
Published 22nd November 2016 |
Read latest comment - 22nd November 2016

I wonder if the Queen nearly swallowed her boiled egg when she heard about the suggestion to make Nigel the UK Ambassador for the USA 

At some point, someone in Mr Trumps PR department is going to have to ban him from social media. It's very admirable speaking your mind, or the very first thing that comes out of it, but can you imagine the Teresa May ranting away on Twitter? Or any other world leader?

To be fair I think Prince Phillip should have a twitter account, as that would be sheer entertainment.

So here is a selection of Mr Trumps most recent tweets...

Is it me or does anyone else think he comes over as a belligerent school boy continually spitting his dummy? As opposed to someone who is about to become the most powerful man on the planet...  

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn
Comments

Well its certainly going to be fun for the next few years.... Trump will probably be the most protected president ever.... I just see people taking pot shots at him at every opportunity they get.. Still we have the Italian referendum coming up shortly, so that will divert attention back to the United or rather Un-united states of Europe..... 

Thanks,
Barney

Loose cannon!!  In the words of Nellie Boswell "engage brain before opening gob"........

Interesting that Mrs Trump and Junior Trump will remain in NY so that he can stay at school there.  Admirable decision but it's going to cost in personal protection.

Seems our friends across the Channel are looking for a change too.  Pity Sarkozy lost as he recently said that the EU should "get over" the Brexit decision and start working on change.  Rumour coming from Germany that Frau Merkel is running for a fourth term.  It's going to get interesting.... 

JuliaP

This Thread is now closed for comments