Here we go again- Trump's weekly scandal.

By : Forum Member
Published 28th November 2016 |
Read latest comment - 6th February 2017

As we all know to our distraught Donald Trump is now the President of the USA. He won the election and has now got the title he really wanted.

Surely being president of the United States is a positive thing for the guy, I mean I know I wouldn't complain or cause dispute if I had won the election and now had great power; although most Americans now fear for their country. 

But no Donald Trump strikes again and pipes up with the accusation that millions of votes during the election were voting illegally?!? He is demanding a re-count of the votes discarding the votes that are said to be 'illegal'. 

I know that if that was me I would not dream of a re-count, what if this meant that Clinton did actually have more votes than him and she could use this as her way in to becoming president?

Has the man gone bonkers or is it just me? 

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team
Comments

We'll see how mad he is come January... Exciting times ahead....

Thanks,
Barney

I thought the same Barney!! he won't be complaining that the votes were illegal when he finally comes in to power, think it will be overwhelming 

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

He's quite normal, it's just the rest of us.......  

JuliaP

How come you think hes normal then Julia, fill us in

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

Today's quote even has me in shock .He reckons global warming is not happening , I don't really care 1 way or the other as there is nothing we can do about it that is up until now .. As even a idiot can see what is happening in this world with all the changes that are happening and that huge hole above Australia I mean WTF... I just hope the idiot doesn't set the world back 50 years in this respect

Thanks,
Andy-C | Pewter World

How come you think hes normal then Julia, fill us in

The worst thing about making a joke is having to explain it....... 

JuliaP

ohhhhhh my mistake

Thanks, Rachael Kennedy
MLS Marketing Team

The worst thing about making a joke is having to explain it....... 

lol now that really did make me laugh out loud 

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

lol now that really did make me laugh out loud 

Happy to oblige!

The following sums it up nicely......

“The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you.” 
? Rita Mae Brown

JuliaP

This Thread is now closed for comments