Businesses that Aren't Yours but that You'd Recommend

By JohnNash
Published 14th May 2010 | Last comment 5th May 2015
Comments
forum avatarDamir KommandCore
25th March 2011 8:26 PM
I'd recommed the best company in the information design field which I've ever seen - Fantasy Interactive. They are really impressive with ther approach to design from the deepest psychological grounds. It's natural that we are trying to learn as much as we can.

That was bit of a bump, bit worthy one.

Seems we're not that quick to recommend someone else, or is it we just don't experience good service anymore?

Recently signed up with Heart Internet for a dedicated server, and was very slick and efficient. Very impressed, and I'm not easily impressed when it comes to servers

Mind you, ask me again in 6 months....

Steve Richardson
Gaffer of My Local Services
My Local Services | Me on LinkedIn

forum avatarBusiness Minds
3rd September 2011 8:47 AM
Something that really impresses me is Event Management or Wedding Planners.
They have an amazing way of working.

Apart from this I feel Social Media Firms are now doing an amazing job. My friends runs a firm and he is loving the work. I wish I could do something from these.

Recently signed up with Heart Internet for a dedicated server, and was very slick and efficient. Very impressed, and I'm not easily impressed when it comes to servers

Mind you, ask me again in 6 months....

Bit of a thread bump there Biz Minds, but then saw my last post...

haha, 6 months on, dumped them and moved to Rackspace! Obviously was too easily impressed

Steve Richardson

forum avatarmailboxexpress
14th November 2011 4:52 PM
I would highly recommend Marshall Catering Equipment Ltd.

They provided us with some catering equipment for our kitchens, they are great at communicating and didn

I seem to recall there was a thread where we can suggest a business that deserves a recommendation. We have always found these guys very helpful and quick to respond

IT Technical Support Maintenance Hotline | Connecting London

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

I seem to recall there was a thread where we can suggest a business that deserves a recommendation...

Bit of forum magic, and your post is now in it

Have stickied the thread for the time being, but if it gets abused by self promo's then I'll close it.

Steve Richardson

Thank you, Steve

That was the elusive little thread I was looking for. Good job you're here to be goalkeeper.

Holborn Direct Mail
020 8683 7155

First off great idea for a post.

The company that I'd like to shout about is called Catherine street motors in Warrington, they round about saved my life.

Against everybodies wishes I bought a Fiat Punto (Fix It Again Tomorrow). And from day one we had problems. The fan seized on the motorway and the car overheated, we took it to two seperate places and paid one of them over

SharClar

I'd have to recommend Companion Care Beckton Led by a super vet called Felix Lai. Have been using this practice for nearly 10 years now. A few years back I had a massive row with one of the vets who would not see one of my animals as it was near closing time which wound me up no end I just ended up going ballistic at this vet. The cat was put to sleep the following day, but it was left in agony all night long which could have been prevented. A few days later we had a discussion about what had took place, with the practice backing me and the vet concerned leaving shortly afterwards.

Thanks,
Barney

This Thread is now closed for comments